Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No Time!


Because I KNOW you guys are tired of seeing Brian with a mustache...

My children are being crazy this morning, we have friends coming over for lunch and I just needed to put a new pic up for you! This is a tribute to my new bloggy friend, Amanda who lives in Scotland!!!! So, I went through...VERY fast...of our pics when we there for our wedding. Try not to judge me by my sweater...remember it was almost 11 years ago and that was my most favorite sweater :0 Anyway...always envisioned The Loch Ness Monster being bigger, tee hee! (We are really corny...we do these shots with everything...I think we have one of the Washington Monument too!) Anyway, I'll try to come up with a better post soon...as for now, that's all I got!

6 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I love pictures like this! I always have grand intentions of taking them. And then I get side tracked. And forget.

(Love the sweater!)

Miss Lisa said...

Cute pic--you rocked that sweater ;)

Brian and Staci said...

Kat--my husband thinks he could've done a much better job with that pic, but I think it's still cute :)
Lisa--Thanks! The belt around the sweater just takes it over the top, huh??

Emily said...

What a cute sweater! ;)

Jennifer P. said...

Good ol' goofy photos :)!

And I kind of like your sweater!

Amanda said...

That's funny Staci!
You would need that sweater, it was probably cold! he-he!!