Friday, July 11, 2008

Fallen---

Well, I know you all think I've probably fallen off my "exercise before I read or comment" promise...But, I actually did FALL, and broke my right wrist!!!! Can you BElieve it? I've never broken anything in my life! Story will come later, just know that I probably will be commentless for awile...as it is very hard to type with my left paw :( I had to have a plate and pins and everything, ya'll! This is sooo not fun! Gotta run, just wanted to let all my bloggy friends know I still love you all! I wish I had that Clapper commercial...ya know, the one where yhe ladies in the floor sayin, I've faallen and I can't get up...but, you know me and my computer skills :( So, this is Staci...sounding offf..

6 comments:

Pierce Family said...

Oh, No! What happened? I hope you are doing alright, Brian to the rescue! Get well soon.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I'm thinking that you need to teach your kiddos to type and then they can learn dictation. Such an good skill to have. :-)

Jennifer P. said...

That's not the clapper, that's the MedicAlert! :) SOOOO sorry to hear about your wrist. I'm trying to locate some trained typing rats for you....

Hang in there! We know you'll be reading anyway--that takes no hands!

meg duerksen said...

oh man that stinks!
how terrible for you.
hope you get better quick...but with all that it will probably be awhile.
i'm sorry.

Miss Lisa said...

Oh Amy! I just read your comment! Ouch!
I like Kat's idea about teaching the kids ;)
Get well soon!

Emily said...

Oh YUCK! I broke my right wrist once and it's still not the same. I can always tell when we are going to get rain! ;) Really!

Good luck, I hope you heal soon!