Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TAGGED!!!!

I'm getting all nervous and sweaty! I was tagged by Lisa! My very first tag ever!! I'm gonna try my very best, unfortunately, I don't have people to tag because I'm a major lurker and have only commented on a few blogs :(
But, here goes:
1) I was married to my Sweet Husband 10 years ago in SCOTLAND!! In a castle too!!
2) I am a dental hygienist...just haven't done it since I had kiddoes.
3) We have 2,000 fish as pets...not in our house, but in our pond!
4) I am a definite rule follower...yet, I have trouble with directions??
5) I have a sick fascination with sharks...I love Shark Week on Discovery!
6) My hair is curly but I straighten the heck out of it!
7) I LOVE MY OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!!! (and really any college football!)

So, not so interesting, but I'm a little tired tonight :)
Thanks Lisa! Loved YOUR list! Wish I could figure out how to make my blog all cute and musical like yours!!

1 comment:

Miss Lisa said...

I thought this list was great! A castle--wow that must have been magical.
I love college football too :)
My hair is straight but I like to curl it--if only the curls would stay.