Thursday, April 17, 2008

BIG DAY!!!

Okay ya'll...THE NESTER left a comment on my blog!!! I am so excited! I am not worthy! If you haven't checked her out...you REALLY must, right now! She's under My Fav's under "The Nesting Place". I guess, I have to come out of lurkdem. Is that even a word? If it is, I'm sure I didn't spell it correctly! Anyway, I just had to let everyone know...my day is complete...and it's only 3:30!

Also, Brian and I are going to Playa del something in Mexico on Saturday! YEAH! I am sooo excited! So, hopefully I'll have some fun pictures to post next week! I don't know what I'm going to do...not being able to lurk around for 5 days! I'm sure I'll find SOMETHING...or better yet, NOTHING!

4 comments:

emily freeman said...

You are going to give the Nester a big head :)

Miss Lisa said...

Yay!!! You are big time now!
Have fun :)

The Nester said...

I am having a crappy day and this is making me smile.

Pierce Family said...

VACATION, I am sooooo jealous! Have a great trip.