Thursday, April 17, 2008

COMING OUT PARTY!


Okay, so two posts in one day! I am BIG time. As previously posted, http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/The Nester flew by my blog earlier and left a sweet little message. Then, her just as sweet sister http://emmafree.blogspot.com/(Chatting at the Sky) left a little comment too! Anyway, I think I have mustered (sp?) (At least I DO know it's not spelled mustard, as in Classic Yellow stuff!) up enough confidence to comment now and not just lurk on "the popular" sites! I'm coming out...TODAY! Whew hoo!!! Next blog on the list ...http://www.musingsofahousewife.typepad.com/ JoLynn!!! YAHOO, I did it---no help from Brian! Okay, so here I go to leave my first comment with her. She's so smart and all. From grammar to what shoe you should wear with an outfit. Okay, my hands are getting all sweaty again. I can do it, here I go!
Oh yea, but before I go...little story. Well, you know me, nothing is ever little or short!
Tomorrow is Connor's kindergarten graduation picture day. They want them to wear ties and a nice shirt. He's never worn a tie, so I'm thinkin' this ought to be interesting. So, I'm running all over creation trying to find the cutest tie (and being selfless...thinking about how I really need to be buying some things for MY trip!). I end up finding this really cute tie at Kohl's for about $7.50!!!! Only it's a clip! Brian despises clips! But, it will do the job. Needless to say, Connor has worn this tie all the live long day while riding his bike, sidewalk chalking, and yes, eating dinner at Taco Bell----WITH A T-SHIRT on! I have a picture to prove it!
Okay, so I'm off to comment! It's been a GREAT day!

5 comments:

paperjunk-lc said...

Nester is quickly becoming blog royalty! Congrates on the shout out!
Have a great weekend!

Miss Lisa said...

And to to think I can say I knew you when....
We need to see the Taco Bell with tie picture :)

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Miss Lisa said...

I can know see the pic--very cute and a very funny title ;)

Jennifer P. said...

That Nester--she's a sweetie! Glad to say I knew her way back when :)! And I hope that now that you're comfortable enough to comment on her blog, you'll leave a few more on mine too :)!

Just had to give you a big THANK YOU for your sweet comment on my post. I am happy that I've been able to give you some entertainment for the past few weeks. I hope to reclaim that side of my blog soon. I thank you for your prayers and can truly say I feel the strength of them.

Wishing you all the best and more.

With love,
-Jennifer P.