Friday, January 2, 2009

Tooooo much Horton Hears a Who!!!

So, just a few things I thought were funny this last week . And if I don't write it down here...well, it just won't get written down :(

1) We got Horton Hears a Who for Christmas this year...the boys have probably watched 5 HUNDRED times. So, New Year's Day...this is what I hear over the monitor (YES, I STILL have a monitor...our bedroom is downstairs, their's is up. We shut all of our doors at night and then I can't hear A THING! And I don't like the idea of them coming down the stairs at night if they need something! Okay, done with that rant!) Ah yes, now where was I ???? So, this is what I wake up to over the monitor...."We are Here, We are Here, We are Here" being chanted OVER AND OVER!!! It really was funny!

2) On the way home from the grocery store...Jake says, "Mommy, I love you real high!" (With arms spread to try and touch the top of ceiling). Ahhhh!

That's all I can think of right now...gotta get some lunch goin'. Hope you all enjoy this weekend and get to watch a lot of football!!! (Lisa--I usually always pull for the Big 12 Conference...no matter what...but this year...I'm gonna root for your Buckeyes!!! Go Bucks!!)

7 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

That you for breaking rank and cheering for the Bucks against UT (that should not be that hard ;) ).

Jake is a sweetie for sure!

I feel your pain on Horton--I woke up with a sore throat so I am taking it easy and the kids are watching Wall-E for the third time today--well at least it's on AGAIN.

Tabitha said...

We have also seen that film about a million times ha ha !!
My daughter totally loves it ~ so much so that we were in the bookshop today and she had me buy her the book too!!
Your boys sound so sweet!
love and hugs Tabitha XXX

Amanda said...

What sweet boys!
LOL! Sounds like our house ~ the kids find a movie they like and you have to watch it a million time, well, feels like that anyway!

Anonymous said...

oh my.

that's toooo cute!!!

Stacey Cannon said...

Hello from BATW!! I was looking at some other fellow Okie's blogs, and I had to comment because you have the most beautiful family!!! I'm a bit displaced right now...(living in DC because my hubby is in the Air Force and we're stationed here). I just wanted to say hi and Happy New Year!!! :)

Jennifer P. said...

I am here! I am here! I am here! :)

I love little tales from daily life! That's actually what got me blogging in the first place--just knowing I wasn't alone in my recognition and appreciation of life's happy moments.

Off to catch up on your life.

Lots of love to you and HAPPY 2009!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

We have not seen Horton. I think I need to add that to my netflix queue. We did go and see Bolt in 3d two days ago. Very fun!