Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Signing Off...for a bit

Okay...all six of my peeps who read this thang I try to call a blog....my beautiful sister-in-law is in town to help with major decisions like fabrics, paint, stains, granite selections on the new house. We hope to get ALOT done...and have ALOT of fun too...so, I'm signing off for a bit. Wish me luck! Yes, we were supposed to go furniture shopping...but traveling in January is not the best of decisions right now...hopefully in April or May :) I hope to show you lots of our decisions next week!
Hope everyone has a great week! Just know, if I don't comment...I still love ya!

5 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

How fun!!!! I love doing that type of stuff!

I can't wait to see what you decide for your new home :)

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I cannot wait to see your completed castle...and even the work in progress castle!

Jennifer P. said...

We know you love us!--but for sure, your comments are always missed!

Can't wait to see the finished product----yaaaaaay! Have lots of fun!

Amanda said...

I'll miss you ~ but have fun and spend lots!
See you later,
l,
Amanda x

Tabitha said...

Look forward to seeing what you choose!
Take care ~ love and hugs Tabitha XXX