Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And this is why blogging is so important to me....

Everyone (well, you know, all 6 of you whom I dearly love,) Kat, at http://www.sunshineandlemonade.blogspot.com/ (whom I have never met...but feel like if she walked into my house, we'd talk for hours..CRAZNIESS!) is in need of our prayers. It seems as though her husband had an aneurysm this past weekend. She too had just dealt with some crazy vertigo herself just last week. Her family is precious...two of the sweetest girls ever. I just read about all of this and am putting sticky notes all over my house to remind to pray for this family :) Will you please do the same? Well, I mean, pray...you don't have to put the sticky notes up everywhere :)

(Sorry I've been away for so long...just a lot of time on the computer...but not for blogging :( However, today...the boys are home because we got 1/8th of an inch of ice and snow for them to play in :) Amanda...I'm not sure if you are familiar with our measurements or not...but that is the tiniest of bits....but they are soooo excited :) Anyway, I am checking in on you all....still leavin' the love when I can :)

Everyone have a great day!

4 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Praying for your friend Kat!

Enjoy your 'blizzard'--we have to day off too :)

Unknown said...

I read about Kats hubby a couple days ago....we are keeping them in our thoughts and prayers...
stay warm it is a mess out there

Amanda said...

I hope Kat's husband is ok ~ what a scary time for both her and her family.

You only need a tiny amount of ice and snow to have lots of fun!! I bet your boys are having a blast!
I prefer to work with good old fashioned measurements so i understand inches!! Just wish i could lose a few more inches all
over LOL!!

Pop over to my blog to see what a Scotsman wears under his kilt . . .!! Don't worry, it's not obscene LOL!

Love,
Amanda x

Acrobat 9 Download said...

Microsoft Visio Professional 2010 Download provides real-time data connections that allow you to create dynamic, data-driven diagrams easily shared through a browser. It also provides more templates and shapes for engineering, finance, operations, sales, and human resources professionals.
Microsoft Project Professional 2010 Download gives you a powerful, visually enhanced way to manage a wide range of projects and programs.
Acrobat 9 Download is a platform for viewing, creating, manipulating and managing files in Adobe's PDF format.