Thursday, January 29, 2009

I was tagged....DAYS ago :(


Okay....sooo sorry Lezel...http://thesafitribe.blogspot.com/...I just checked out your blog and you had tagged me a couple of days ago :( Loser Blogger I am!!! So, I think I'm supposed to go to my 4th picture file and pull the 4th picture out of it?? K, here I go...ahhhh, it's Connor and Brian...PreJake days. I guess that would make Connor even younger than Jake is now?? WILD! Don't know what they were watching...but such a sweet little photo that had totally been forgotten about :( Thanks for making me go into the old picture archives :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That was a fun tag ~ bet you had forgotten about that picture!
It's a cute one too!
love,
Amanda x

Miss Lisa said...

You just reminded me I have the same tag--whoops!

BUT I am glad you got tagged because you got to share such a sweet photo!

Jennifer P. said...

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get over here and say: aaaaaaaaw! Too cute :)!

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 said...

ou just reminded me I have the same tag--whoops! That was a fun tag ~