Wednesday, January 7, 2009

NOT MUCH TO SAY

Mac had a time with this tulle (sp?) ribbon (from Aunt Karen) and strip of bubble wrap. I have NO idea how he had wrapped it around himself like he did. The picture doesn't do it justice! We sure are loving our little puppy! (Sorry, try to overlook all the Christmas clutter from that morning!)


So nothing really exciting happening here at The Amy Clan. Just settling in after Christmas and all. Trying to get back into some kind of routine again :) Sure was nice staying in our pjs all day! But routine is nice too.


In other exciting news....I'm going furniture shopping next week with my FAVORITE sister-in-law!!! She's helping with the interior decorating of the new house and has super-duper taste!! Ought to be a reallllly fun trip. I'm really looking forward to it! We are going to North Carolina to some furniture mall (the name escapes me this second!) and it's supposed to be HUMONGOUS!! Surely I'll find something I like :) (and probably A LOT more!)


Oh yes! The other thing I was going to blog about.....I'm once again....making a pledge to myself.....to work out first/computer later. Soooo, if you don't see me leaving the love all around...you'll know why. I have GOT to get back into some kind of shape! Round is not the one I particularly care for! So far, I've worked out every day this week! I know, it's only Wednesday, but it's way better than how many times I've worked out in the past several months! So, just know, I'm still here....hopefully a little lighter and toner :)


Okay, so that's about it. What a super boring post. Oh yea, I've also pledged to learn how to do stuff on this stinkin' computer this year!!!! You know, like right-click and paste and stuff (I'm kidding a little...I do know how to do that, sometimes!) Linking and doing that thing you guys all know how to do...you know, where it just brings up all your blogroll and their latest posts...that might take me a little while...but I'll be there some day :) You would just LAUGH if you saw how I get around here in Blogland!


Okay, now, I think that's all. Hope everyone is enjoying this New Year!

4 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

I don't right click--I'm a mac girl ;)

That puppy--he had fun! Have fun getting furniture. I bet it will be a blast.

You forgot the most important thing:

THE GAME

GO SOONERS!

Amanda said...

Little Mac is just so cute Staci!

I bet it's exciting buying new stuff for you new home. Have fun and spend lots! LOL!!

Oh, and i hope you are having fun keeping fit and getting toned :-D

Love,
Amanda x

Unknown said...

I took a bloggy Christmas vacay so i am stoppin back in to say i hope your Holidays were merry and bright!
I could use your nom for the Okie Bloggy awards info on my blog...

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

It was like a where's waldo picture. Trying to find that puppy!

And my shape is still round. Will probably still be because I have eaten chips and dip for lunch.