Thursday, January 8, 2009

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!!!!

Okay, NO time to blog, or talk, or ANYTHING!!!! Gotta get my game face on! Although, I think I've had it on for awhile now :) Seriously, we gotta win this game tonight! If not, I'm not gonna watch ESPN for at least a year :)

Just remember ----LEZEL AND RICK----we pulled for your Cowboys!!! Are you gonna pull?? You BETTER not be wearing blue and orange today :( I love you even if you are :)


GO SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Pierce Family said...

Go Sooners! We are thinking of you guys tonight.

Ronnica said...

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!

I loved our first touchdown run...we're back in our game!

Brian and Staci said...

Am I BEING a homer???? Can we get ANY FLIPPIN RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!???? (Sorry, people...cover your ears....don't want to offend....but the whole nation has a TEBONER!!!!!!! Perfectly put by my sweet Brian!) BOOMER SOONER!

Microsoft Visio Professional 2007 said...

It now has the Microsoft Office Fluent interface, including the Ribbon. The Ribbon keeps the most often-used commands visible while you're working instead of hiding them under menus or toolbars. Also, commands that you may not have known about before are now easier to discover.

Microsoft Visio Standard 2010 Product Key said...

It provides real-time data connections that allow you to create dynamic, data-driven diagrams easily shared through a browser. It also provides more templates and shapes for engineering, finance, operations, sales, and human resources professionals.