Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGGY FRIENDS!!!!

(I know my nose looks a little on the big size in this picture...but for some reason, it's one of my favorite pics from our little photo shoot! It just makes me happy because we were all getting Connor with "The Claw"!!! Poor Connor :)


Ya know...I was thinkin....one of the reasons I love to blog is because I LOVE getting mail. And these days...the only mail I get is bills or catalogs. BUT, blogging allows me to get mail all the live long day! It's like my little mail carrier comes at least five times throughout my day!! I LOVE THAT! Just random little thoughts on my random little posts from your little selves :)


So, I was just thinkin about that...I know, what better way to end the year without a random little post from Staci :) ? And just to say thanks. I had no idea all the awesome people I'd meet this past year just through blogging.


I wish all of you and your dear families The Happiest and Healthiest of New Year's!!!!! I just love you all!!!!

6 comments:

Becky W said...

You have a beautiful family! I wish you the very best for the brand new year. I am so glad we were able to "meet."

Amanda said...

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!
I love that piture of you all too.
I'm looking forward to hearing/reading
all about your adventures in 2009!
I'm so glad we were able to 'meet' too.
love,
Amanda x

Miss Lisa said...

You look great :)
I love blogging for pretty much the same reasons as you :)

Glad we are friends and I hope you have a wonder 2009 :)

Happy New Year!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

You look faboolas in that picture. As does the rest of your gang. And I am quite thrilled to have met you this year. I had no idea that blogging would bring all these wonderful people into my life this year...

Tabitha said...

That photo is great ~ sometimes the natural, unposed photos are the best!!
I also just love blogging ~ and all the wonderful people that I have 'met' over the last 9 months!!
I really love your blog and I will try and be a more frequent visitor in 2009!!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXX

Jennifer P. said...

Your nose doesn't look big AT ALL!!! What a perfect, candid picture! Love it! I saw a peak of another one in the other post, so I'm going to take a look at it now!

Thank you so much for the well wishes!