Monday, December 15, 2008

THANK YOU AMANDA!!!!


Lookie Lookie!!!! (I know my photography skills are so less than desirable...but hang with me, k!) (Also, for my more frequent readers...all 5 of you!...notice the ripped package of wafers...yes, I left my mark!)

Look what my sweet bloggy friend, Amanda from Pennies and Pounds sent me!!! Alllllll the way from Scotland. How thoughtful is that?? I cannot believe I have a friend who lives in Scotland!! HOW COOL IS THAT!??! For those of you who don't know...Brian and I were married there way back in '97 and truly cannot get enough of Scotland :) So much so...the house we are in the throws of building will hopefully---when all is said and done---resemble two of our favorite castles. Well...as close to a castle as you can get here in Oklahoma :) So, dear sweet Amanda...will you plan a trip to OK and stay with us some time?? In our little castle?? I know that it will pale in comparison to what you are used to seeing...but like I said, it is the best we could do :) And for that matter...any of the rest of you sweetheart bloggy friends of mine out there....if ever you are in OK, I'd love to see ya!

Okay so here's the list of what I received from my dear friend:


Lavender and lemongrass shampoo

Rosemary sage Vitamin E Spa bath soak

Heather conditioning shampoo

Foaming body soak

Mandarin and mint body lotion

Honey and lemon lip balm

Caramel wafer bars (These are TO.DIE.FOR!)

Shortbread cookies (Can't remember the name because we scarfed them down and there is only one left! But, it wasn't Walker's...they were WAAY more buttery and yummy)

And the most beautiful Christmas card!!!!


So thank you so much Amanda. You truly were so generous and if you all don't mind...I'm off to enjoy some of my bath solutions :)


Oh yes...just a tidbit of information to all of you who might be shipping abroad this season....I took a package in (for Amanda!)...it's not even that big...but maybe a little heavy?? Was going to cost $150 by UPS and $60 regular mail!!! WHOA! So, sweet Amanda is waiting for her package a little longer because I think I have figured out a way to get her package to her in a little more cost effective way :)


Now, I really am off to soak :) (Because these days, if I get in the shower...I have a little puppy that follows :o)
Oh yea...and if I'm not able to make my normal rounds this week...here's my list why:
Wednesday--Santa's Cause (Instead of the staff at Brian's office getting the doctors presents...they all go in and buy gifts for needy families! Isn't that great!) So, we will be delivering these gifts in the evening. Connor is already counting the days!
Thursday--Jake's Christmas Celebration Program at Preschool! (during the day) and BUNCO for me that evening :) YIPPEE!
Friday--Going to see The OKC Thunder play a little basketball at the Ford Center! We are sooooo bad ya'll. We are 2 and 20 as of now. We still love to go and support them though. We're cheesey that way :) Oh yea, and a desperately needed hair appointment for me at 11:30 that morning!!
Saturday--Brian's office party that evening. Anybody wanna babysit?? We have a cute puppy ?????
Soooo, as you can see...might be a little preoccupied with life. I know I've said it before...but, don't ya just hate it when it cuts into the old blogging time??!!
Have a great week my dear friends :)

7 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Wow--that is so cool! I am still so in awe of the castle you are building! Have a great week!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Love your goodies! And do tell about your more cost effective mailing option.

Go live your life. It's full of blog fodder!

Amanda said...

One day we would love to come to have a holiday and stay in your castle!! (but you might not want 6 of us!) I wonder what your two favourite castles are???
The brand of the shortbread was Deans? (made in Aberdeenshire) I think!
Have a good pamper Staci!
l,
Amanda x

Becky W said...

WOW! I love Scotland - I got to go a few years ago and can't wait to go back! You got some great things!

Tabitha said...

Hi there Staci ~ just popped over from Amandas blog to say hello!
Those goodies look great ~ bet they smell great too!
Have a good day
love and hugs Tabitha XXXX

Anonymous said...

ooooooh YUMMMMIIIEEE.

these are the best little treats;-)

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them @ Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]