Thursday, August 7, 2008

STACI NEEDS.....

(Again...like most pics... no corelation with the post...I just happen to like this one of Connor and me from back in 2004! He's at his Mimi's (Thanks Mom!) having the time of his life...I was just missin on him that's all!
Ok Kat...I'm totally stealing your idea from your blog, k? Did you see that I finally added you to my favorite blogs?? It's not that you haven't been one of my fav's...it's just I kinda forgot how Brian showed me how to do it :( Remember, computer dummy here! So, today, I'm one child less...and what a difference that makes in getting things done! Anyway, I played around and I did it! Woot Woot! So, now back to stealing your idea...

So, here's what you do...google (insert your name here) needs...and see what comes up! Kinda funny! Here's what mine were ( didn't do 13 of them...but oh well..:


STACI NEEDS...


1) A name....okay, so...maybe a blog name...for real, instead of always posting under Brian and Staci!!!

2) Mascara---AND I DO! That is sooo funny!

3) To pay attention to what is going on in the industry! (Maybe the blog industry??? I so need to get with it and just learn how to do this bloggin' stuff!)

4) To email Nicole---Too funny! I just saw my cousin whom I haven't seen in almost 4 years (at the Journey concert a couple of weeks ago!) So, guess I need to get her email!

5) To go up and stop hiding behind the whole, "I'm black and I'm a girl so poop." Um, whatever????

6) A photo to post. Okay, alright already! I know...my last post was up for sooo long and not even a picture with it :(

7) To change her picture....yea, we've established THAT one!

8) Some counseling...yep, probably so!

9) Parties in France---um, okay...always up for a party! Does anyone have a great sitter that would stay here with my boys while I do this??

10) More air time...does this mean...on tv or just breathing....cause I do need to just breathe some times :)

So, that's ten! That was fun Kat! Thanks again...everyone stop by Sunshine and Lemonade because her blog is way cooler than mine :) Now, I guess I better find a picture to post with this :)
Truthfully...maybe I'm just a little cheesey and sappy...but I truly have ALL I need!

7 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

You are too funny. And I love the picture. I don't think I've seen a picture of you before. You ought to crop that one and use it as your profile picture.

I love what google thinks we need!

Jennifer P. said...

I have been cruisin' through blogland all day today reading these! They're hilarious! Funny how that King Google (all hail!) knows just what we want sometimes, and is just plain rude and/or confusing other times :)!

And I think your picture is adorable!

Brian and Staci said...

Kat---thanks for letting me steal your idea!!! Crop?? Picture?? Me?? Maybe I'll get Brian to do it :) I'm hoping once school starts back...I'm going to have a little more "spare" time to read up and make my blog all attractive and pretty :) We'll see!
Jennifer P.--Isn't it so funny? Who knew...I needed a party in France! Just opened my new tube of mascara this evening :) I've spent waaayy too much time in Blogland today too :) That is one of my favorite pics...I think it's because I actually liked my hair and Connor was cracking us up because he wanted to go after our dog...good times! And now, I think I'll let my hair grow out!

Amanda said...

I will have to try that one and see what google thinks Amanda needs!
That's a picture for you to frame.

Brian and Staci said...

Yeah...what Mr. Google thinks we need is pretty funny! Thanks for the picture comment....man, everyone has really liked it...I guess I do need to frame it or something?? Who knew it would get such raves?

Brian and Staci said...

Amanda--sorry, forgot to type your name in front of that comment...it was meant for you...but everyone else can read it too :)

Miss Lisa said...

It's like Google sees your life ;)

That pic is sweet!