Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

A little fun at the duck pond before the game!!! Jake was a little fearful of that big goose! (So was I :) (This was last year's game opener day!)





We love it soooo much! In our defense...we only make our kids go to one game...because it's so stinkin' hot and humid and long for them! They would much rather be at an air-conditioned Mimi's house while we whoooop it up! (And it is soooo much fun for just Brian and me to go!)Thanks Mom...in advance!




Okay...so you don't have to look at my toilet all weekend...I'm gonna just post something real fast! But not before I wish everyone and their families a great Labor Day LONNG weekend! We are getting all geared up for the big game tomorrow night! Okay...so maybe not big...it's against Tennessee Chattanooga...but WHO cares! It's still TIME and I've been waiting since January! I'm getting the chills already...I wish you could all come with me so you wouldn't think I was so crazy...but it 's such an incredible feeling! If it's televised...in Utah...Jennifer P. I'll be the one on the 50 yard line--2nd Row--behind OUR team--- in the red yelling the loudest! Look for me, K!? I wish I was all fancy and could link you to something for OU football but I can't...Just know...I'm in heaven...It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! WAAHOOO! AND LISA@VERY BUSY MOM....I KNOW you know what I'm talkin' about! (Hey I think we are goin to the OU/TX game this year!!! Do you go? It's sooo great! I know you aren't a Longhorn...but just wonderin'??) Okay...so have a great weekend everyone! Be safe! And last but NOT least....BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Amanda said...

I would love to go and see a real ball game!
Have a great weekend and hope you all enjoyed the Labor Day Celebrations:-)
l,
Amanda x

Brian and Staci said...

Amanda---if you are ever in Oklahoma..I'd be very sad if you didn't let me know! We'd take your family to a game ANY time!

Miss Lisa said...

I can't believe it is finally football season :)
I have never been to the OU/Texas game. I have been to West End for the fun stuff though ;)

Brian and Staci said...

Lisa--I think you should go...and I think THIS should be the year :) I'm off to bed early tonight...Brian will be blaring the OU Band (The Pride) CD at the break of dawn...I LOVE IT! We've already got the helmet out as our centerpiece on the table...we are so lame :) Maybe I'll spruce it up and put something pretty in it...nah...it makes a statement all by itself!

Anonymous said...

how fun!! and HOLY MOLY those geese are HUGE!!

Jennifer P. said...

No not Utah! IDAHO :)!!!! I'm in IDAHO :)! Almost the same place, I know! I will see if I can find the game and try to spy you! We have our own amazing college team to follow---BSU Broncos---and I'll be glued to their opener tomorrow, but I'll make time to watch a little Sooners in your honor :)! Have a GREAT time!

Brian and Staci said...

Candy---you are right! HOLY MOLY! They were huge! Poor little Jake :) It's one of those times in your life...when as the mommy..you have to be brave too :)
Jennifer P.---I AM SOOOO SORRY! How embarrassing! I'm pounding my palm on my forehead! I'm pretty sure OU won't be televised because it's a cupcake game...but that's very sweet :) I'll give a little woot woot for BSU tomorrow! HOLY COW...this just hit me...YOU KNOW you guys were the ones who beat us a couple of years ago???? RIGHT??? Whoa that was a great game! I still love ya :)

lynn said...

Happy Labor Day to you too! Thanks for the visit by way of BATW! It was nice having so many new visitors. Come by anytime.

Dawn said...

Thanks so much for checking in on us here in Louisiana!! I hope you are having a great weekend!

Trooper Thorn said...

You Boomer Sooners must have had a great weekend after that blowout. After the Michigan/Appalachian State game last year, no Div 1 team takes these "marshmallow" games lightly anymore.

Unknown said...

Great Pix Amy...We would have LOVED to have been at the game! MY BIL went did ya see him? he was prolly the ONLY one in ORANGE-he is a cowboy fan pfffftttt hehehe

That is my dream to get mr gp tickets to an OUgame-he hasnt been in years

Frizzy said...

Thanks for visiting CA. YaYa says thank you for the nice compliment. We hope you'll be able to come back again to enjoy more fun in the sun. Cute pics of your family.

Emily said...

LOOKS SO FUN! What a great All American day!

Lynda said...

I love baseball! Thanks for stopping by via BATW today - very nice of you :-)

Unknown said...

YESSSSS Amy we are HUGE OU fans and I so hope you will partake in my secret santa exchange this year!