Monday, August 25, 2008

YAY ME!!!

I promise...no more pictures of boiled eggs! I just had to prove I could do it!

Turns out...I'm not SUCH a loser! I CAN peel boiled eggs without cursing!! (Ok...thanks to you guys for all the great tips! I added a little salt and I think the big key was staying under that little filmy membraney thing while peeling!) The biggest part of this post is that...are you ready... I also downloaded the pictures from the camera ALL by myself! So, now I don't have to wait for Brian to get home! Yay Me! If you are a new reader, excuse me while I receive all the bloggy pats on the back from my 5 seasoned readers :) They know how huge this is for me :)

The other huge thing...is that as of last night....I am back to committing myself to work out before getting on the computer...uggghh!! WHYYY do I do this to myself? Well, we all know why...I could literally stay here all day. So, yes, to answer the question you are all thinking...I HAVE worked out and now I'm going to take my little guy to play at the park for a while. He deserves a little special time! So, adios for now friends! Have a great Monday!

13 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Yay you! How very exciting! Now you just need to learn how to move your pictures around and you will be a pro and offer tutorials to newbies. :-)

Brian and Staci said...

Kat--Um...you are way more confident in me than I am :) I know I will learn how to move pictures...but offering tutorials to newbies...I don't ever think so :) Thanks for the encouragement!!!

Amanda said...

Well done, those eggs look just 'crackin' Tee-Hee!!
I'm glad you have figured out how to add pictures all by yourself ~ i'm looking forward to seeing more of you and your 'weans' (kids).
((hugs))
l,
Amanda x

Miss Lisa said...

Go you!!!!
I am still foggy on lots of this stuff and I know how great it feels to figure something out. I did a little dance when I put the Malcom in the Middle video on my site--I still smile thinking about it!

And great job on the eggs--see it's not so hard ;)

Brian and Staci said...

Amanda--Thanks! You'll be sick of all the pictures I'll be posting of the weans! That's gonna be my new word okay! I'll tell everyone I learned it from my Scottish friend :)
Lisa---You? Foggy? I would never say that! Your blog is AWESOME! One day...I can only aspire to be able to do a video...baby steps!

Emily said...

Staci,
I am so sorry that I have not been to your blog in a while! Don't give up on me! I promise I will be better.

I am proud of you and your eggs. Mine always look hideous.

Your pics have been great lately!

Jennifer P. said...

There has to be someway to burn calories AND blog at the same time. Thighmaster maybe :)?! If anyone can invent it--I will :)!

And YAY! for downloading the photos by yourself! Really--I bet you feel a lot more "free" now, right ?!

Brian and Staci said...

Emily--NO worries :) If your house is anything like mine now...and since Josh has started school...it sounds like it is...it's been crazy :) Thanks about my beautiful eggs :)...and for the pictures...although, most of them (except the eggs) were taken by Brian. He's the picture take in our house :)
jennifer P---I'm cracking up! Well...you get right on inventing something where we can blog and exercise simultaneously!!! I'll be your first buyer :) Something a tad more flattering while doing it---unlike the Thighmaster! I do feel like such a "big girl"...downloading picutures now! Yay me!

Anonymous said...

good job! seriously though....what's the deal? YOu would think this could be EASIER.

Susie said...

I totally have to workout before I open my computer or I would never get anything done.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving such sweet comments.

Gina said...

Um, nice to see you can peel eggs?
Thanks for coming by on the BATW tour bus.

Aunt Julie said...

Eggs? Did someone order Hard-Boiled Eggs? Eggs-actly!! BTW, thanks so much for dropping by to learn about the Wonders of Wisconsin! Isn't BATW great?

Unknown said...

I am so over-joyed for you and that you didnt let the eggs win! yes YAY for YOU!