Sunday, October 26, 2008

Okay, then!

(This is sadly the best picture I have of the infamous maze...it looked really cool...we covered it with cobwebs and put tombstones and stuff like that inside. It was a HUGE hit!) I will try to get more pics before our glorious OKLAHOMA wind blows all the cobwebs away! The boys have played out there every day and beg to have every lunch or snack or anything out there :)
Let me first start off by saying I am soooo sorry that you've had to look at my sunburned self for over 2 weeks....EEK! We have had sooo much going on...a trip to Costa Rica, my Mom's 65th surprise birthday party and we hosted some of Connor's first grade friends to a hayride/bonfire/hay maze/party. It's been a whirlwind the past two weeks. Fun, but tiring. All amongst trying to build a house!!!! EEK again! Needless to say, I am waaaay behind on bloggin. My dearest friends, I have missed you all and I hope life is being good to everyone. I probably won't have time to check all your recent posts but I do hope you all are doing well. I am hoping to re-enter the blogging world soon. Until then...here is a little picture of the haymaze that Brian created for our little first graders. THEY HAD A BLAST! And can I just say, my husband rocks! Me, I would've just been moving 75 bails of hay around until I made what looked like a maze...but my brain of a husband sat down armed with Legos to make a miniature haymaze before embarking upon the real thing :) I love him so! So without further ado......I give you BRIAN'S SUPER DUPER HAYMAZE!!!!

6 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Welcome back!! How is that sunburn?

I am very impressed with the maze. Sounds very crafty of him :-)

I am looking forward to some Costa Rica updates...call me if you need picture help!!

Amanda said...

It's nice to have you back!
That hay maze is great and my boys would love playing in it ~ i can see why it was a big hit with the kids!!
Looking forward to seeing some holiday pics!
Hugs!
Amanda x

Miss Lisa said...

Welcome back-I can't wait to hear about your trip :)

That hay maze is truly awesome. Great job Brian!

Ronnica said...

Welcome back! That's such a cute idea...perfect for the kiddies!

Jennifer P. said...

YOU'RE BACK! Yaaaaaaay!!!

That hay maze ROCKS!

Unknown said...

how cool My beans would LOVE to have ahay maze in our backyard-thats so cool