Thursday, October 9, 2008

DARN COMPUTER GREMLINS! (As Debbie calls them :)

Okay ya'll...I've had NO internet ALLLL day long and I was just about to go OUT of my mind :) AND...on a day when my kiddoes are at school until 2:00!!! Think of all the bloggin' that could've been done...but alas, I got a lot of things accomplished! So, I'm too tired to do anything else.

We got our family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. We just went to view them last night and I thought I'd share. I think Brian is reconsidering his occupation and going to become a professional photographer. Hee hee...Wow! And everyone thinks braces are expensive :) But I would pay any amount of money (and did) for some of these pictures she captured! Jenn, you are awesome and made this such a great experience! I'll tell my children to call you when they ask why they don't have any presents from Santa :) Of course, I kid :) Soooo, if you'd like to check out our family pics...they are all right there for the lookin'. I think all you have to do is click on Kids and Families....then choose clients and friends and type in amy for the password and voila...there we are! Again, LOVE the internet :) Now, I'm gonna try to copy and paste (GASP) the address...here I go.
http://www.3girlsphotography.com/

Okay, I think I did it!!! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

How are you ever going to chose which pictures to buy??!
They are all wonderful. You are such a lovely family. The pictures are so natural and you all look so happy.
Thanks for letting me see them all :)
Hugs,
Amanda x

Becky W said...

What a beautiful family!!! I don't see how you could choose! I love the ones of all of you laughing! I think our kids would have fun together. Can't wait to get the package!! We are getting ready here for the Big Red River Rivalry this weekend!!!

Miss Lisa said...

Oh the pics are great--which ones are you picking?

Hope you have a great time--will be hitting the State Fair? (Also, I have my email on website or you can just hit reply to this comment :) )

Ronnica said...

Having to do work instead of blogging? Torturous!

I'm sure you're excited for tomorrow! I'm hoping to send my vocal chords through this comment...

Becky W said...

Got your package and OH MY GOODNESS!! You are way too good!! My little girl (who is not allergice to peanuts) and I are going on a trip and the candy is going with us!!!! I will blog about my package when I get back! Thanks so much!!

Emily said...

Gorgeous photos, let us know which ones you pick!!