Saturday, October 4, 2008

WHEW!

People, People, People!!! I gotta tell ya...after all those comments from last Wednesday's BATW Spotlight...I'm TIRED of typing :) I mean, it's a good tired, but WHEW...am I glad I'm not that popular EVERYDAY! DO NOT get me wrong...I loved going to everyone's blogs and now I can put a face with a name when I see it....and I do LOVE that! But now that reality has settled back in and I don't have to actually use my mouse to scroll down because of all my comments...I must say...I'm okay with it. AGAIN...not that I don't welcome new people...I just don't see how people can keep up with the comments! I'd feel so guilty. Anyway, I do soooo appreciate all of Debbie's hard work for hooking us all up! Now...that I have respread the love...I can actually spend some time going through some of those new people's archives! Which by the way...I am pretty sure I thanked everyone but my eyes were going all crazy...so...if by chance I skipped over you...I am sooo very sorry! Now that I think about it...maybe I'll double check just to make sure :) Wouldn't want anyone to think I snubbed them :) What a fun day it was :)
The rest of this week was spent making decisions on the new house...ya know, like tile for showers and fun stuff like that...arrrggghhh!!! If my dear sweet sister-in-law (who is an interior decorator) hadn't been here to help...I swear I'd still just be standing there at the tile store with my jaw open to the ground! Thanks Karen (and Mark for your patience!) ---you ARE the best! Oh yea...and a little thing like family portraits! YIKES!!! I have planning these pictures since June and then I went and broke my wrist and then had the date finalized and then Dear Sweet Brian decided to have a little Lasik Surgery that made his eye nice and red for 2 weeks! Soooo, we finally had them done on Wednesday night. You guys....I was sooo worried about these pictures and most importantly...how my children were going to act...and they did awesome :) The photographer was soooo great and she even said...I think they deserve double dip ice cream cones after this :) SO...we did! I cannot wait to see how they turn out. The government may have to prepare a bailout plan to help me after I'm sure I will spend a fortune on this pictures :) hee hee! Of course, I'm kidding...I KNOW what we can afford and am a very responsible citizen! Anyway...it was a crazy week and I have missed you all! I have a feeling that my "bloggin" time is going to lessened due to decisions coming up with the house, a little hayride/bonfire Fall party thing at our house later this month, a trip to Dallas for the OU/TEXAS game (YEA BABY!), a trip to Costa Rica...and then it's the Holidays!!! Whew--again! Soooo if you don't see me around as much...that's why...it's just life....and I'm livin' a good one :) THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SWEET COMMENTS ON MY SPOTLIGHT DAY!!!!!!!!!!! MWAH ! (That's the best I can do at blowing you all a kiss!)

5 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Woohoo on your last post! That is is so cool!

I can't wait to see the family pic--I bet it will be perfect :)

Have a great weekend!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Hey thanks for coming by today! Letting everyone know I opened my blog design site. It's called Beelicious the button is in the sidebar on my main page. I know how you feel with all the comments from BATW we were the first ones. I almost died when I logged in and seen the comments, I thought I would never catch up. Much Love

Anissa

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!

Unknown said...

I hear ya...I do NOT think I could handle that much popularity again!

Amanda said...

Glad the photo session went well. I got one taken of my 4 boys about a year and half ago now. I love looking at it everyday!
How exciting picking stuff out for your new home ~ but you are very lucky having an interior designer at hand!
You have a busy time ahead, can i come with you to Texas and Costa Rica with you all ~ i'll even babysit the boys??! It's cold and wet here :( Wish you were here? Not!!
Thanks for asking after my Dad ~ he is still waiting for the results of the scans he had done.
See you later,
Have a nice holiday!
l,
Amanda x
( I've got my e-mail address on my blog, we are planning a trip to Edinburgh soon, i could send you and Brian some pictures! )