Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hmmmm

Where to start?
I live in Oklahoma. I am Catholic. I am wearing a shirt that says "SARAH!" on it. I am not a political person AT ALL. I just want what is best for this country....and if Obama is that person....then Mr. Barack HUSSEIN Obama...I am ready for you to show me why everyone is in love with you! Don't want to step on any toes...I think we all want the same things (mostly), we just go about them different ways?? Make sense? I'm scared and I'm sad but I do know that The One who is really in control has much more power than any President or Congress. Sooo, I'm at a loss of words. I guess I'll just keep praying, as always...REALLLLY hard for the next 4 (at least) years :) I am so proud to be an American...a sad one tonight, but life will go on :) Sigh....I'm just going to go and watch Eli Stone :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

(sigh)

Becky W said...

Amen!! All we can do right now is pray and leave it to the One who is really in control. May God bless America, esp. right now.

Miss Lisa said...

Congress can change in two years ;)
Pray!

Amanda said...

All one can hope for is for some positive changes, especially with the state of the world at present, economy ~ war etc...
hugs,
Amanda x

Anonymous said...

okay.

in my opinion- there are a lot of people in the world who never learned how to think for themselves. they see skin color- and that seems nice and different. they read the media, and listen to uneducated friends....and then someone convinces them to vote.

yep.

it's only an opinion.

Jennifer P. said...

I listened to a recording of my friend's REALLY terrible thrash metal band REALLLLLLLY loud last night. It just seemed fitting.

All I can think about is that this might be the beginning of the end, and that may just be how God wants it.

Praying with ya sister :)!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

this is exactly how I was feeling 8 years ago :-) Hopefully this is a positive new beginning...

Unknown said...

you took the words right outta my mouth!