Thursday, November 13, 2008

OUR BIG SURPRISE!!!


UPDATE WITH PICTURE!!!!!!!!!
THANKS YA'LL!!! I did it! I really really did it!!! Okay, he's the cutie that is on the left (as you are looking at your computer screen!) Okay, everyone, let's all say it together " ahhhhhh :)" I look at this picture a zillion times a day! Can't wait {SQUEAL!}


Okay....this has to be fast. I NEED to be doing sooo many other things.
So, our big news....we are getting a PUPPY!!! Last night, one of Santa's elfs called Connor and told him that he had an early present. Naturally, the wheels started a turnin'. "WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS, DADDY???" "It's gonna take you a long time to fly to The North Pole!" "Can I come too?" These were just a few of the questions you can imagine we got!!! He is soooo excited he can hardly think of anything else to talk about! Anyway, our newest addition is a West Highland Terrier. If you know Brian, you KNOW he wanted to get one from Scotland. I wanted that too but it just wasn't going to happen this time. Sooo, he did some (ALOT) of research and found a breeder in Seattle whose line is from Scotland. Soooo, Brian is flying to Seattle (or The North Pole if you are Connor!) next Friday to get our little guy!!! I only have pictures sent through email. So if I can figure out how to load them from my email, you'll get to see a picture. If there's not a picture, then you know I wasn't able to do it! (And we all know what our odds are on me figuring that out :o Rest assured, that when he finally gets here....you will get tired of seeing pictures of him! So, here I go, I'm gonna give it a go and then I must make decisions on the new house and get this house we currently live tidied up to sell!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

Yay--a new puppy!

In know for pics on my email, I can click on it and move it to my desktop and then upload that on photobucket--I have a Mac so I am not sure if it works the same on the PC

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Congrats on the new puppy! How exciting. I can't believe ya'll are flying to another state to get one :-) But won't he be so surprised!!

Amanda said...

Staci,
Right click on the picture of your little cutie and save it. Then when you are on blogger, just upload the picture as you would do with any other picture then Publish!
I wish i was there so i could have seen Connor's face!!
Can't wait till you get him ~ and there is no way i would get fed up looking at your new puppy! So post as many pictures as you like!
love,
Amanda x

Anonymous said...

wow.

youre brave........BUT I KNOW YOURE' SO EXCITED!!

Amanda said...

Glad you uploaded a picture of your boy ~ wish i could give him a big cuddle, he is a wee cutie!
l,
Amanda x

Pierce Family said...

Soooo cute, what is his name? Can't wit to see pictures of the boys with the new pup (all of the boys!)

Amanda said...

What a face! Squeezey, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze!

Jennifer P. said...

A PUPPY?! My kids have been begging for one for years, and I was going to break down and get one for Christmas----but I just can't bring myself to do it! The neighbor's dog is over all. the. time.--and he seems like enough.

Your puppy, on the other hand, is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures of him and the kids---that will just be cuteness overload :)!

Congratulations!