Friday, November 7, 2008

Wrapples

Okay, seriously ya'll...I DO NOT know why I do this to myself??? I bought some of those caramel apple wraps...you know, they come in a yellow package and you just slap it right on the old apple. (I've only been able to find them at Wal-Mart) Anyway, I don't even bother with the apple...I just rolled it right up like a tortilla and ate it. And then I had another one. How gross is that!? Just a little daily dose of Staci for everyone. And now, we are off to the last parent/teacher conferences for the day :) Happy Friday everyone :) Oh yea...I have BIG news (NO, I am NOT pregnant!) I will be sharing hopefully very soon :) Well...it's big to us anyway :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooohhhhh.......parent/teacher conferences.

I NEVER know what to expect from those.

Amanda said...

I have been known to eat, sorry, binge on vast quantities of sweet junk!!
love,
Amanda x

Miss Lisa said...

I bet the wraps are yummy!

Can't wait to hear the news!

Miss Lisa said...

Oh and I did see the game. Once again we were able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!
I love Brady Quinn (it was his first game) still but Kellan Winslow--I cannot stand him!

The Safi's said...

OH you are killin' me...who cares about the caramel...what's the news! When are we going to get together....I haven't had a dose of the Amy clan in quite sometime!

Pierce Family said...

news?! what is it?!!!

Aubrey said...

LOL
OMGosh. I was just at the store the other day and saw these "wrapples". I was thinking to same thing. Therefore, I passed them up.

Unknown said...

wre love carmel apples around here...of course the beans love fruit the carmel is just one big mess but it's all in spirit right?