Friday, September 26, 2008

SORRY!

Okay everyone...or shall I say my 5 loyal readers....I have only been able to comment on a few of your sites....so...Kat...bummer, I can't play Friday Follies but I do prefer merry go rounds :) Emily...I'm so gonna try your ice cream sandwiches...they look so yummy :) Jennifer P....I've never had zucchini bread (to my knowledge) by yours looks simply scrumptious. Debbie...I would love to host BATW on Wednesday :0 I better get busy ! When I click on your email...it won't let me open it, bummer. Soooo, I hope you read this post :) Or maybe, I'll get lucky and my computer will lift its ban of not letting me comment. So, with that, I bid you all a good night...we've got a double header flag football game tomorrow (I know...HOW ridiculous is THAT!) and then it's off to see my Sooners play the Horned Frogs....hee hee hee! The Horned Frogs...I won't laugh too hard because they actually BEAT us back in '05....EEK! Hope everyone has a great weekend :) AND NOW...it won't let me upload a picture :( UGGHH!! I was gonna give you a sneak peek of one of my favorite places in the new house....oh well, maybe tomorrow!

5 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I wonder why your computer is fighting with you! How very frustrating. I hate when my computer gets all fickle. I just defer to my tech support (ie, husband) :-)

Amanda said...

Hope your team wins!!
It's ok, my computer sometimes hates me too!! Your not alone there:)
Oh, i can't wait to see a sneek peek of your new house!! Don't keep us waiting too long:)
Have a great weekend Staci.
l,
Amanda x

Miss Lisa said...

I am sure OU can handle the Frogs ;)
Are you moved already?!

I wanted to thank you for your support on my last post too--it means so much!

Anonymous said...

bummer!!

I'll be back to see the pics:-)

Jennifer P. said...

Hey! It's me! And my bread :)!

Now I want to see your new castle!