Sunday, September 7, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!

(I KNOW what those crazy men wear under those kilts :)


Today...11 years ago we were enjoying ourselves a little Scottish wedding day!!! ELEVEN years ago! I can't believe it! Today, we celebrated with seeing the Broadway show Mama Mia (FABULOUS!) and a dinner at Mahogany's (Yumm!) We had a sitter come right after church until 7:30 tonight! What a day...and there's a little evening left...so instead of blogging...I'm gonna go spend it with my beloved! (Oh...and Lisa...a did have a shot...can you believe it! I held true to my word...it wasn't tequila though...it was a Midori Sunset shot..it was very pretty! It still counts right? The bartender said...I wouldn't go tellin' people what it has in it...but here I am telling the whole blogworld! Ah well!) For all the rest of you who want to know what I'm talking about...you can go to Lisa's blog...very busy mom with 4...and read the act of random kindess she and her hubby gave on their date night! So cute!

13 comments:

Julie said...

congrats!

Jennifer P. said...

Happy Anniversary! I love how happy you guys look! And kilts--how cool is that?! He looks very manly in his skirt :)!

Glad you had such a great night out too---you drunk :)!

Amanda said...

Hey, i know what a man wears under his kilt too!!!
Happy Anniversary to the two of you!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Happy Anniversary! How cool - a Scottish wedding. There is so much to be said about a man in a kilt. So much...

Have a great day with your sweetie.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

We are about to celebrate a decade.

wow.

that seems like an eternity;-)

Brian and Staci said...

Julie---THANKS! Can't wait to hear about Zach!!
Jennifer P.--Thanks! We were (are) happy! It really was a magical day! Not many people get to get married in a castle :) I'm very blessed :) We joke about how "his dress" was more expensive than mine :) We did have a great anniversary...MY FIRST SHOT EVER!! And I was still able to walk out of the place!!!
Amanda---AHHHH...yes you do indeed know :) It will be our little secret :)
Kat--Thanks! There IS alot to be said about a man in a kilt :) Just know that his friends give him a hard time about to this day :) But he is VERY proud of it!
Candy---Thanks! Yep! Eleven years..sometimes it sounds like such a long time and then...it feels like it was just yesterday??!! When is your big day!! Hope it's a great one! Glad you are back in your home and safe :)

Miss Lisa said...

Thanks for the shout out :)

I'm happy you did not do tequila--it means 'to kill ya' ;) I have to admit I have not done a shot since my honeymoon--can't wait til Spanky FINALLY weans!

And a very very happy anniversary to you--you are an adorable couple kilt and all :)

Unknown said...

Awwww Happy Anniversary! Your a BEAUTIFUL couple

Pierce Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! Did you get your "gift" from us today? Be on the lookout.

Brian and Staci said...

Georgie! Thanks! I tried to leave a comment on your blog yesterday but it would NOT let me! I gave up...I'll try today!
Tim and Daphne---YESSSS!! We got the key limes TODAY! It was perfect timing...yesterday was Brian's BD!!! He's SOOOO happy! He still can't believe you spent $22 to get them here :) Thanks so much :) How very thoughtful of you guys! You KNOW he's jealous!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary. I assume that there was a present under the kilt for you! Thanks for stopping by for BATW.

Emily said...

Congrats to you! Love your gloves, so glam!

Joy said...

My widowed m-i-l got re-married 2 years ago. The groom (78 yrs old) is originally from Scottland. All the men in the wedding wore kilts. It was a wonderful wedding and we all had a great time. It was my first "kilt" wedding. Happy Anniversary and many, many more!