Wednesday, May 14, 2008

RETIREMENT=INCREDIBLE PIZZA??

(This picture was from May of 2006 when Connor was in Miss Myrlane's class! Thanks Brian for being soo organized with our pics!)
So, I thought this was funny. I'd better post about it before I forget it.
One of Connor's former preschool teachers is retiring this year...boohoo. I'm very sad, but happy for her. Sad that Jake won't get to "experience" Miss Myrlane but Miss Brenda will be oh so great too! Anyway, today, as we were getting ready for school, I said, "Connor, Miss Myrlane is retiring today!" Connor says, "What does retiring mean?" I say, "Well, it means she's gonna get to do whatever she wants to do whenever she wants to do it!" "Doesn't that sound great!" Connor says, "Does that mean she gets to go to Incredible Pizza every day?!" I say, "Well, I guess if she wants to!" Connor says, "WOW, when do I retire?" Me, "A Lonnnng time!"

So, if there were any questions as to what Connor would love to do everyday, they are now answered!
See you at Incredible Pizza Miss Myrlane! Happy Retirement to YOU!

2 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

I know what you mean about wanting your kids to have the same teacher--I feel the same about a few.
I bet going to Incredible Pizza everyday would be a blast if I had stomach made of iron and the metabolism of say a 4 year old boy ;)

On your post--our recital is actually a month away (told ya the school was anal).

Have a blast on your trip and I hope you get to see the movie--just be prepared for a lot of sword 'playing' by your kids after the movie.

Miss Lisa said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment!
You're right--if I am skinnier, I will be happier ;)