Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Available at Target Stores

So, I'm downstairs getting stuff ready for dinner and hear this from upstairs: "Hey, Mommy...can we get a splat ball?? " (sp) I walk to the bottom of the stairs so I can possibly hear a little better over the mixer and other talking from Jake. Connor sooo doesn't understand that I do not have The Bionic Woman's hearing! Anyway, I say, "What was that you said??" He says, "you know, it's a ball that you can splat on paper and stuff and it's available at Target stores!" Thank you Target for making sure that my almost 6 yr old knows exactly where to go. Now I have to try to explain to a salesperson WHAT in the heck HE saw on TV. (In case you were thinkin' I was gonna run right out and buy it...don't be mistaken. His birthday is at the end of the month though...and he would love it if he happened to get one.) Hope I can find it! If I can't, I'm sure I can count on more commercials between now and then!

2 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

I haven't heard of it but I bet if you sit and watch one of his shows (painful I know!), you'll hear it--they tend to play the same ads over and over and over again ;)

Amanda said...

Oh, the things they say!