Monday, May 12, 2008

This Kid!

Oh the things these kids say these days! It's just a sign of the times I guess...you sure wouldn't have heard me saying this to my Mom...let me explain:
We needed to run a few errands and the boys were playing outside. Sooo, already I am interrupting in a major way! So, I nicely say, "Hey, Connor...we gotta go look for a little table to put on the front porch, ok, buddy?" Here's the response I got. Hold on, are you ready for this... "AHHH Mommy! Can't you just go online?"
Seriously, it's kinda sad. Either that or I spend waaayyy too much time buying things online! Probably a little of both!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I totally understand this. "blog" , "online", and "E-mail" are all words heard daily at my house!

Thanks for your sweet comment! You made my day!!! ;)

Jennifer P. said...

So funny! My children also know that if they can lure me over to the computer, they're free to veg out on the wii or do dangerous stunts on the trampoline! Too funny!

Glad you met Emily. She was the first blog I de-lurked for and just love her to pieces. She even sends you real, live Christmas cards in envelopes :)!

Hope you had a great Mothers Day!

meg duerksen said...

that is classic.
my daughter will say 'no more pa-wooter mama!'
meaning enough computer already!!
:)
just wait till your kids are older and the texting is a crazy crazy obsession they have. who knows what it will be though in 10 years.

i came over from emily's blog. wanted to say hi.
-meg

Brian and Staci said...

Emily--glad to make your day! Have a funny story about your lollipops though---Does humidity make them set up SUPER DOG FAST?? I will try to take pics and show you what OUR'S turned out looking like :(
Jennifer P.--Man, they have us figured it don't they?! Smart lil buggers!
Meg--Thanks for coming over! Wow! Love your little girl's word for computer! Too cute! Can't even text myself...I barely know how to turn on this pa-wooter :) I tried to link over to your blog but was having trouble...I'll try later..gotta run pick up my Big Kindergartener!!!

Miss Lisa said...

Classic!