Monday, March 2, 2009

NAUGHTY PUPPY :(


Well, I had just sat down to do a little surfing for some hardware for the new house...had gotten Jake all set up for some Star Wars Wii time (I know, horrible Mom)...and then, I knew it was tooooo quiet and noooo movement around. I knew EXACTLY where that naughty puppy was. He had just seen me put a new roll of toilet paper on the holder. He can't resist :) Ah well, it's easy clean up and that face...HOW could I be mad at that face????? I'm reminded...he needs a bath :( And THIS is once again...why I do not have hardware picked out yet!

4 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Hilarious. Really. I am glad to see that I am not the only one with hooligan pets!

Miss Lisa said...

Oh he is so cute--even if he is a little messy :)
I will get the soup recipe to you soon--crazy week!

How is the house going?

Amanda said...

Staci, that is the cutest face i have ever seen!
You are right, who could be annoyed with a face like that?!

Rebecca said...

Stacy, you leave the best comments! I love it because it reminds me to check your blog!!! I love what Mac does to the toilet paper...too funny. I don't like dogs, don't like them at all...but if i was going to get a dog, I'd get one that looks like Mac - he is stinkin' cute! When are you going to put up some pictures of your new house?