Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NAUGHTY PUPPY STRIKES AGAIN :(


OKKKKKAAAY then...so, I managed to get locked out of our V-A-N today....BY MAC!!!! Luckily, Brian was on his way home and was meeting me at the new house...I had left my cell phone with Connor (who was at home playing Webkinz. Before you go all DHS on me...our new house is RIGHT around the corner and I was going to be gone for 10 minutes tops! I knowwww things can still happen, but don't think horribly of me!) So, anyway, Brian thought it was super funny and decided to grab the camera and "take a picture...for your blog!" Thanks Babe! So, just a reminder to everyone out there...don't leave your car running for a millisecond and unlock your gate...you COULD get locked out :( Oh Mac, how I love ya!

4 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

LOL mac is on a roll! And so funny Brian thought of your blog :)

Amanda said...

Mac is almost as naughty as my boys...i said almost lol!
l,
Amanda x

Pierce Family said...

I love the shenanigans! That puppy's personality was made just for you and Brian, he's PERFECT!!!!

Jennifer P. said...

hee hee hee!!! Puppies do keep life interesting! I love that you got a picture to remember it!

And I often leave Liam (5) by himself for 10-15 minutes to run to the neighbors around the corner. The computer is a total babysitter--he has not a single ounce of attention for anything else while he's on it. No CPS calls on your from me sister :)