Thursday, February 26, 2009

Connor's Big Day!!!


It was a big day at the Amy household....


CONNOR GOT TO RIDE THE BUS HOME FROM SCHOOL!!!!!!


He has been wanting to do this for a lonnnng time. I am really fine with it...I had just never called to make arrangements for the bus driver to work him into the route. It was all rather simple...I guess they really do want to make every effort to get kids to school...so it was a simple phone call...and that next Monday...he was a bus rider! That was the longest weekend for that kid :) He could NOT wait! He loves it...and it really does make it kinda nice for me too :) Sooo, of course now he is asking when he can ride it to school in the mornings :)


Sorry for not updating much lately...ya know, it's all about this new house building thing right now :) We are hoping to move in April!! YAY!


7 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

That is exciting. I lurve sending my child out the door to catch the bus!

Amanda said...

I love those yellow school buses!
We have one over here that has been done up inside like a limo, that can be hired for nights out!!

It's amazing what keeps the kids happy ~ looking forward to "seeing" your new home. I hope you will post lots of pictures!

Love,
Amanda x

The Safi's said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! THough I love the small, intimate setting of Clegern, the no bus service is such a drag, especially living out in the sticks and the hike it is everyday to and fro to take her to school, not to mention the almost 2 hours everyday except Friday that the boys and I spend SITTING in the truck or car, eeeekkkk! What a big man Connor is!

The Safi's said...

Oh and by the way, thanks alot, Evan now wants to live in a castle like Dr. Amy.....!

Miss Lisa said...

So cute--funny how the things like that get kids so excited!

Can't wait to see more pics of your new home. And I hope your showings are going well!

Creative Concepts said...

Just to tell you i enjoyed reading your blog.

Thak you!

Unknown said...

http://way-2-fun.blogspot.in/p/love-guru.html
checkout who will u marry ?