Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm givin' a shout out!!!


I'm givin' a shout out to my best man...who says he does actually read my blog...but is a lurker :) I love him dearly...he just saved us bookoos (sp?) of $$$$ by NOT having to replace his Blackberry...Yep, he just took it completely apart...cleaned it....put it all back together again...and now, his roller ball thingy works and he can dial someone with a "0" in their number again. Yes, this is just one of the MANY reasons why I love him! He can read and follow directions like nobody's business and he can fix anything :) Even fixes me...when I'm broken...or at least feel like I am :( I love you Brian....lurker that you are....NOW SHOW ME SOME LOVE AND LEAVE ME A FRIGGIN' COMMENT!!!! Muches Smooches :)
YOU MAKE ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Staci! I just discovered that I could click on the comment you left and poof, like magic, I can get to your blog. Your little family is so cute, I love it. It's still hard for me to believe that your guys have KIDS! BOYS even! They are so stinkin' cute. I can almost forgive you for cheering for the wrong team at the superbowl... Your house looks awesome, all that property! Too fun. If you get out to AZ again, you have to give us a visit.

Amanda said...

My hubby is a lurker too ~ he reads my blog even though he lets on he hasn't/doesn't!
Just as well i know better than to write something bad about him LOL!
love,
Amanda x

Brian and Staci said...

I am here, I am here, I am here! (Little Horton reference there)
Thanks for all your kind words!
I do try to check and see what is going on in our lives. . . sometimes it is a very good perspective!
To all her blogging friends: Staci cherishes your friendship and really enjoys hearing from you and keeping up to date.
To Staci: Happy Valentine's Day
LYTTMAB!
Brian

Jennifer P. said...

aaaaw! look! he commented :)! I loves me a handy man, yup I do!

Looks like I missed a few posts here--better catch up!!!

Miss Lisa said...

You are such a cute couple!!!!
I can't believe this post slipped through my reader but I am so glad I found it :)
It's great to see happy, loving couples. Not only is great for both of you but you are fantastic role models for your boys!!!!

Project 2010 said...

Project managers are no longer restricted to creating subtasks and then rolling them up into summary tasks. For Project 2010 Download, you can create summary tasks first, and they can have dates that don't exactly match the roll-up dates of the subtasks.
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Download includes Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES software for advanced form creation.
Visio Standard 2010 offers modern and intuitive diagramming tools to transform complex ideas into aha moments and get everyone on the same page with less time and effort. A diverse set of pre-drawn shapes, pictures, and templates, and new automatic drawing tools make visualization easier than ever.