Friday, February 8, 2008

Hocopontas??

So, last night at the dinner table it went a little something like this:

I let the boys use some Disney glasses to drink milk from and of course you know two boys are going to compete about something!?
Jake: "I be Mickey Mouse!"
Connor: "No, I'm Mickey Mouse!"
The battle continues for oh, what seemed too long! Finally Connor says, "Jake, your Hocopontas!"

Jake: "No, I'm Mickey!"
Mommy: "Who is Hocopontas?"
Connor: "You know, the girl who talks to the wind and animals!"
Mommy: "Oh, right!" "I think you mean Pocohontas!"
Connor: "yea, whatever"
The battle continued on and I just kept eating (of course, Brian was at a meeting ;( ) it was just the easiest thing to do!

2 comments:

ouloves said...

Speaking of Mickey Mouse...we just made our arrangements for Disney World the week before Memorial Day. Wouldn't it be fun if you could join us!?!?!?!

Anyway, loved reading your posts. It makes me feel like I have gotten to see you at a game.

I am so far behind on my scrapbooking! Maybe we could do a weekend, the big boys could golf, the little boys play and the Mommys might get a page done.

Hope all is well!!

Brian and Staci said...

Hey OU LOVES!!! Good to hear from you too! DW sounds like a GREAT idea...however, with starting building the house---probably not in the old budget :( I'll shoot the idea over to the BIG GUY though! And the scrapbooking weekend---THAT would be a fun weekend for ALL!
Hope all is well!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!