Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Soooo, this Thursday I am leaving to go with some friends to do a little "scrappin". There will be 4 of us going--should be very fun...love them all dearly but will miss Tracey and Shelly as they will not be able to make the trip. This is only my second year to do this. Made a lot of progress my first year but I am not crafty so this comes very hard for me! Soooo, generally speaking, I'm just gonna load up on great candies, tons of magazines and may not even get one page done but I will have a lot of fun trying! I keep telling Brian I'm not going to leave a list or a schedule for the weekend...but man, do you KNOW how hard that's gonna be???!! They will party hard all weekend, non-stop Wii I'm sure, trash the house, probably live on poptarts (actually, Brian will make sure they eat good) ...but you know what, they will have so much fun without "The Anal Organizer" around and by the time I get home, the house will be "relatively" spotless, floors waxed and Wii remote batteries recharged ready for Mom to take on another week! I'll keep you updated!

No comments: