Monday, December 17, 2007

Housekeepers!

Can I just say, for the thousandth time...housekeepers are the greatest thing in the world! For those of you who are teetering with the idea, it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. No, things may not be AS clean as I would do it myself, but at least it is getting done and I am OUT getting last minute Christmas presents taken care of! And walking in to the smell of freshly dusted and waxed floors, well, let's just say it is exhiliarating to the dental hygienist in me! Even Connor commented, "Mommy, our house smells gooood!" Yea baby! Now, just keeping it this clean until all our family comes in!??!
Melissa, thanks for checking out our blog! I tried to click on your name but it wouldn't let me do anything! Yes, the ice makes for beautiful pictures but the destruction it causes has been amazing. It's incredible really, the amount of weight that it puts on trees, wires, etc...hopefully, you will never experience it. We drove down to Norman where my Mom lives on Saturday and it literally looked like a tornado had blown through. Yep, we get those too in the Spring! I do love Oklahoma though. Where do you live? Don't you just love Adventures in Chaos??!! She's the best!
Well, off to play with the kiddoes because I don't have to clean the house!!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm glad you mentioned your ice pictures on the Adventures in Chaos Blog, Staci!
My, my, my. It's amazing how something so beautiful can be so destructive!
Cindy from JBK Pottery

Amanda said...

The photos are gorgeous and the tip about a housekeeper...tempting. I've been teetering. Once we re-assemble our kitchen I am going to do it!

Unknown said...

Jake, Happy Who Near to you, too! I hope you have a fabulous year. Make sure your mom is getting ready for cropping weekend (which means buying candy)...then hide the candy. It will be very funny.

Unknown said...

Jake, Happy Who Near to you, too! I hope you have a fabulous year. Make sure your mom is getting ready for cropping weekend (which means buying candy)...then hide the candy. It will be very funny.