Saturday, December 15, 2007





































Don't have much time but I've been promising pics of the "ICESTORM 2007" Brian took these around the property. We actually didn't have much damage and are very fortunate. Some of our friends in the Mid-Del and Norman area weren't as lucky. I think they got it a little worse than we "Northerners" in Edmond! I also posted a picture of the golf cart Santa brought back in '05 b/c I promised some people from my favorite blog in the world...Adventures in Chaos...I would! For anyone who doesn't know, it's Kristin van Ogtrop's blog (editor from Real Simple) and it's the highlight of my day to read! I am rambling, gotta run, Brian's staff party is tonight and we still have to take the boys down to my Mom's! Need to update lots of things from the week---maybe tomorrow!
















1 comment:

melissa said...

found your blog from Adventures in Chaos :)

that ice storm must have been so scary! i've been through hurricanes and a nor-easter or two, but never an ice storm. but even though it's scary your pictures are beautiful. (and the golf cart is awesome!)