Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Computer woes

Don't have but a minute...I've got to be finalizing knobs for the house ya know :) Just wanted to let my faithful readers know that I love you all.....I'm sorry I haven't been around leavin' you any love...but my computer got a really really bad virus and now I've been without a computer since last Friday. Gettin' lots of things done though...no blog distractions or Facebookin' for me :( I am borrowing Brian's laptop and I sware...I cannot type on a laptop to save my soul...hate it! So, just know, that I miss you all...I'm alive and hopefully I'll be up and running again real soon :) Until then, have a blessed Holy Week!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

It can't be long now till you move into your new home?

Happy Easter to you all!

Love,
Amanda x

Miss Lisa said...

So close the new home!!

Hope you get the computer fixed soon!

PW said...

Praying that you had a Blessed Holy Week and Easter. Just stumbled upon this site. Hoping your computer is fixed.

Jennifer P. said...

I still check in here...waiting... :)

Jim said...

With the passage of time, the Office 2007 applications are gradually integrated the Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 is considered a de facto standard development documentation

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol buy tramadol hydrochloride online - order tramadol mexico

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol order tramadol online mastercard - buy tramadolno prescription

OneNote 2010 Download said...

Project Professional 2010 gives you a powerful, visually enhanced way to effectively manage a wide range of projects and programs. From meeting crucial deadlines, to selecting the right resources and empowering your teams, Microsoft Project Professional 2010 Product Key delivers new and intuitive experiences to simply plan, manage, and collaborate with individuals, teams, and the enterprise.
Acrobat 9 Product Key is a platform for viewing, creating, manipulating and managing files in Adobe's PDF format.